AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Apply for 49 Junior Resident Vacancies in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh location. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 49 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the AIIMS Gorakhpur career official website i.e., aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-15.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur
Post Name: Junior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 49 Post
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Official Website: aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Junior Resident: 49 Posts
Qualification: MBBS from MCI recognized institute. Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate.
Salary Details: Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years
UR/EWS/OBC fee: Rs. 1180/-
SC/ST/PwBD/Women fee: Nil
Payment fee: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview g original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview. Address: Medical College Building AIIMS, Gorakhpur.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Gorakhpur Junior Resident Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in
- And check for the AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Resident Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-15) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification date: 3rd November 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 15th November 2023.