Corporation of Chennai Jobs advertisement: 133 Psychologist, Programme and Administrative Assistant, District Consultant, Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife, Security Staff posts has been published by Corporation of Chennai on their official website chennaicorporation.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Offline application on or before 2023-09-29.
Corporation of Chennai Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Corporation of Chennai|
|Post Name||Psychologist, Programme and Administrative Assistant, District Consultant, Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife, Security Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||133|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, Graduates, Post Graduate Degree, 8th|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Corporation of Chennai Post Details
Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): 122 Posts
District Consultant (Quality): 1 Post
Programme and Administrative Assistant: 1 Post
Psychologist: 1 Post
Security Staff: 1 Post
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): Candidates should possess a Higher Secondary Course years Diploma in ANM/GNM from Government of Government Private Nursing Colleges which are recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. (Registered under Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council)
- District Consultant (Quality): Dental /Ayush /Nursing /Social Science/ Life Science Graduates with Master’s in Hospital Administration/ Public Health/ Health Management/ Epidemiology (full-time or equivalent) with 2 years of Experience in Health administration.
- Programme and Administrative Assistant: Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office Package with One Year experience in Managing office and providing support to Health Programme/National Rural Health Mission With knowledge of Accountancy and drafting skills required.
- Psychologist: having a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an institution approved and recognized, by the Rehabilitation Council of India, constituted under section 3 of the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992; (or) (ii) having a Post – Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission established under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992 or such recognized qualifications as may be prescribed.
- Security Staff: 8th Pass/Fail
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): Rs. 14,000/-Per Month
- District Consultant (Quality): Rs. 40,000/-Per Month
- Programme and Administrative Assistant: Rs. 12,000/-Per Month
- Psychologist: Rs, 23,000/- Per Month
- Security Staff: Rs. 6300/- Per Month
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM): 45 years
- District Consultant (Quality): 45 years
- Programme and Administrative Assistant: 45 years
- Psychologist: 45 years
- Security Staff: 45 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents. The Member Secretary, Chennai City Urban Health Mission, Public Health Department, Ripon Building, Chennai-600003 on or before 29th September 2023.
Application Last date: 29th September 2023.