DRDA West Singhbhum Jobs advertisement: 57 Block Program Officer, Technical Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak posts has been published by District Rural Development Agency West Singhbhum on their official website chaibasa.nic.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Offline application on or before 2023-10-05.
DRDA West Singhbhum Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||District Rural Development Agency West Singhbhum|
|Post Name||Block Program Officer, Technical Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||57|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, BE, B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, PG Degree, CA, ITI, 10th|
|Job Location||Chaibasa, Jharkhand|
DRDA West Singhbhum Post Details
Block Program Officer: 1 Post
Technical Assistant (Assistant Engineer): 3 Posts
Accounts Assistant: 4 Posts
Computer Assistant: 1 Post
Gram Rojgar Sevak: 48 Posts
- Block Program Officer: Graduation in any faculty and subject from a government-recognized university/ institution with 55 percent marks. General graduates and those graduates whose marks are less than 55 percent but have passed post-graduation, will also be able to submit applications. To establish equivalence between general graduation and graduate status, the marks percentage of general graduation will be reduced by 10 and such reduced score percentage will be included in the category of graduate status.
- Technical Assistant (Assistant Engineer): B.E. or B.Tech in Civil Faculty from a Government recognized institute will be the essential qualification.
- Accounts Assistant: Passed B.Com Honors or General B.Com with minimum 55 percent marks from a government-recognized university/ institute. General B.Com passed, who have not obtained 55 percent, but who have done M.Com thereafter, will be able to apply, but 5 will be deducted from the total percentage marks of B.Com and they will be included in the category of B.Com Honors.
- Computer Assistant: B.Sc. Computer Honors 2. B.Sc. Computer General 3. BCA 4. Passed PGDCA after passing general graduation. By subtracting 5 from the percentage marks of CA and General B.Sc. Computer, it will be marked in the category of B.Sc. Honors. For general graduates who have subsequently done PGD 10, the percentage of general graduation will be reduced by 10 and will be counted as B.Sc. Computer Hons.
- Gram Rojgar Sevak: ITI in any trade after the Intermediate or Matriculation examination from a government-recognized university/ institute, in case of ITI after Matriculation, the marks obtained in ITI will be considered equivalent to the intermediate marks percentage.
- Block Program Officer: Rs. 23140/- Per Month
- Technical Assistant (Assistant Engineer): Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 14300/- Per Month
- Computer Assistant: Rs. 14300/- Per Month
- Gram Rojgar Sevak: Rs. 11000/- Per Month
- Block Program Officer: 18-35 years
- Technical Assistant (Assistant Engineer): 18-35 years
- Accounts Assistant: 18-35 years
- Computer Assistant: 18-35 years
- Gram Rojgar Sevak: 18-35 years
3 years for Women (Unreserved)
5 years for SC/ST
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents District Informatics Officer, West Singhbhum, Chaibasa on or before 5th October 2023.
Notification date: 15th September 2023.
Starting date: 20th September 2023.
Application last date: 5th October 2023.