DWCD Karnataka Recruitment 2024 Apply for 632 Anganwadi Worker and Helper Vacancies in Karnataka, India location. Directorate of Women and Child Development Karnataka Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 632 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the DWCD Karnataka career official website i.e., dwcd.karnataka.gov.in recruitment 2024. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2024-02-05.
Directorate of Women and Child Development Karnataka Recruitment 2024
Organization Name: Directorate of Women and Child Development Karnataka
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker and Helper
No. of Vacancies: 632 Post
Educational Qualification: 10th, Diploma
Official Website: dwcd.karnataka.gov.in
DWCD Karnataka Recruitment required eligibility details
Anganwadi Worker: 176 Posts
Anganwadi Helper: 456 Posts
Anganwadi Worker: Diploma
Anganwadi Helper: 10th
Anganwadi Worker: As Per Rules
Anganwadi Helper: As Per Rules
Anganwadi Worker: 19-35 years
Anganwadi Helper: 19-35 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Examination, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website dwcd.karnataka.gov.in on or before 5th February 2024.
Steps to Apply for DWCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Helper Jobs 2024
- First, visit the official website @ dwcd.karnataka.gov.in
- And check for the DWCD Karnataka Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Anganwadi Worker and Helper Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2024-02-05) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Application Last Date: 5th February 2024.