ECIL Jobs advertisement: 163 Project Engineer, Technical Officer, and Assistant Project Engineer posts have been published by Electronics Corporation of India Limited on their official website ecil.co.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2023-09-04.
ECIL Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Technical Officer, Assistant Project Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||163|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, BE, B.Tech|
|Job Location||All India|
ECIL Post Details
Project Engineer: 64 Posts
Technical Officer: 67 Posts
Assistant Project Engineer: 32 Posts
- Project Engineer: First Class graduate in BE/B.Tech/Diploma
- Technical Officer: First Class graduate in BE/B.Tech/Diploma
- Assistant Project Engineer: First Class graduate in BE/B.Tech/Diploma
- Project Engineer: Rs. 40,000 – 55,000/- Per Month
- Technical Officer: Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-Per Month
- Assistant Project Engineer: Rs. 24,500 – 30,000/- Per Month
- Project Engineer: 33 years
- Technical Officer: 30 years
- Assistant Project Engineer: 25 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWBD
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies at the time of the interview. ECIL, Economist House, Post-Box No. 3148, S-15,
Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032.
ECIL, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai – 400 028.
ECIL, # D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028.
ECIL, Apeejay House, 4th floor, 15-Park Street, Kolkata – 700016.
CLDC, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyd-62.
ECIL, # 47-09-28, Mukund Suvasa Apartments, 3 rd Lane, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam-530016.
ECIL, # 1/1, 2nd floor, LIC Building, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560 003.
Walk-in-interview Date: 1st September 2023 to 4th September 2023.