ESIC Jobs advertisement: 32 Radiographer, ECG Technician, Medical Record Assistant, Junior Radiographer, and O.T. Assistant posts have been published by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation on their official website esic.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-30.
ESIC Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Radiographer, ECG Technician, Medical Record Assistant, Junior Radiographer, O.T. Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, 12th|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, India|
ESIC Post Details
ECG Technician: 5 Posts
Medical Record Assistant: 1 Post
Junior Radiographer: 5 Posts
O.T. Assistant: 11 Posts
Radiographer: 2 Posts
- ECG Technician: 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board. 2. Two years Diploma in ECG from Central or State Government or a recognized institute.
- Medical Record Assistant: 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University. 2. Certificate of Medical Record Technician training from a recognized institute.
- Junior Radiographer: 12th class passes with Science from a recognized Board. 2. Certificate or Diploma in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute.
- O.T. Assistant: Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Radiographer: 12th class pass with Science subjects from recognized Board. 2. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist from any government-recognized institution with one year relevant experience.
- ECG Technician: Rs. 25500- 81100/- Per Month
- Medical Record Assistant: Rs. 19,900- 63,200/- Per Month
- Junior Radiographer: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- Per Month
- O.T. Assistant: Rs. (21,700- 69,100/- Per Month
- Radiographer: Rs. 29200- 92300/- Per Month
- ECG Technician: 18-25 years
- Medical Record Assistant: 18-25 years
- Junior Radiographer: 18-25 years
- O.T. Assistant: 32-37 years
- Radiographer: 18-25 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ ST
10 years for PWD (General)
13 years for PWD (OBC)
15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
General fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PWBD/ & Ex-Servicemen/ Women fee: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews, Merit, Written Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website esic.gov.in on or before 30th October 2023.
Application Last date: 30th October 2023.