ESIC UP Jobs advertisement: 29 Full Time Super Specialist, Full Time Specialist, and Senior Resident posts have been published by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Uttar Pradesh on their official website esic.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-10-27.
ESIC UP Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Full Time Super Specialist, Full Time Specialist, Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Educational Qualification||DM, DNB, MCH, MBBS, MDS, PG Degree, PG Diploma|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
ESIC UP Post Details
Full-Time Super Specialist: 4 Posts
Full-Time Specialist: 4 Posts
Senior Resident: 21 Posts
- Full-time Super Specialist: DM/DNB/MCH in the concerned specialty from a recognized university.
- Full-Time Specialist: MBBS (M.D.S in case of Dentistry) with P.G Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with post-PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma from a recognized university having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in a particular Specialty.
- Senior Resident: MBBS with PG Degree or Equivalent /PG Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university Further, If PG degree/diploma candidates are not available in a particular specialty. then candidates having 2 years experience after MBBS in the concerned specialty may also be considered
- Full-Time Super Specialist: Rs. 2,00,000/- Per Month
- Full-Time Specialist: Rs. 1,33,641/- Per Month
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
- Full-Time Super Specialist: 67-69 years
- Full-Time Specialist: 67 years
- Senior Resident: 45 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates walk in the interview along with their original documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, and Experience Certificates at the time of the interview. Address: ESIC Model Hospital, Sector-24, Noida-201301.
Notification Date: 25th September 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 10th October 2023.