ICFRE Jobs advertisement: 12 Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant, and Project Assistant posts have been published by the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education on their official website icfre.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Offline application on or before 2023-10-18.
ICFRE Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Post Name||Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||12th, M.Sc, Bachelors degree|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
ICFRE Post Details
Junior Project Fellow: 6 Posts
Field Assistant: 5 Posts
Project Assistant: 1 Post
- Junior Project Fellow: First class M.Sc. in Soil Science/ Environmental Science/ Forestry /Botany/Agriculture.
- Field Assistant: Intermediate/12th Passout in Science Stream
- Project Assistant: Bachelor in science
- Junior Project Fellow: Rs 20,000/-Per Month
- Field Assistant: Rs 17,000/-Per Month
- Project Assistant: Rs 19,000/-Per Month
- Junior Project Fellow: 28 years
- Field Assistant: 28 years
- Project Assistant: 28 years
OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Women, Physically Handicapped Candidates: 05 Years
Selection Process: The selection Process will be based on an interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send applications with all documents at. Address: Board Room, Forest Research Institute Dehradun on or before 18th October 2023.
Last date: 18th October 2023.