ICFRE Jobs advertisement: 2 Project Associate, Senior Project fellow posts has been published by the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education on their official website icfre.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2023-09-05.
ICFRE Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Senior Project Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
ICFRE Post Details
Senior Project Fellow: 1 Post
Project Associate: 1 Post
- Senior Project Fellow: First Class Master/ Post Graduate in Anthropology/Social Sciences/Forestry having 02 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Project Associate: First class Master’s degree in Botany with 05-year experience in Taxonomy of Plant species / Ecology and Environment Sciences/allied subjects having working experience in the ecological study and relevant field in case of developmental projects
- Senior Project Fellow: Rs. 35,000/-
- Project Associate: Rs. 40,000/-
- Senior Project Fellow: 32 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
SC, ST, Women, PH Candidates: 5 Years
Selection Process: Walk-In Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview with a copy of bio-data along with a recent passport-size photograph, self-attested copies of all educational certificates, and relevant documents Address: Office Chamber of Asst. Director General (EM), ICFRE (Room No. 137, ICFRE H.Q. Building, Forest Research Institute Campus, Dehradun).
Walk-In-Interview Date: 5th September 2023