IHBAS Jobs advertisement: 83 Senior Resident, Junior Resident posts have been published by the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences on their official website ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2023-09-05.
IHBAS Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||83|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree, MD, MS, DNB, Diploma, MBBS|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
IHBAS Post Details
Senior Resident: 43 Posts
Junior Resident: 40 Posts
- Senior Resident: Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNBY/Diploma in the concerned specialty. Recognized Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Pathology Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Laboratory Medicine) from a MCI-recognized Institution/Medical college
- Junior Resident: MBBS or equivalent degree from MCI recognized Institution Medical College
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-Per Month
- Junior Resident: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-Per Month
- Senior Resident: 45 years
- Junior Resident: 40 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWD
All fees: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates have two passport-size photographs and photocopies of the relevant documents. Address: Activity Room, Academic Block, IHBAS Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095.
Notification date: 10th August 2023.
Walk-in-interview date: 4th September 2023 to 5th September 2023.