Madras University Recruitment 2023 Apply for 54 University Research Fellowship Vacancies in Chennai, Tamil Nadu location. Madras University Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 54 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Madras University career official website i.e., unom.ac.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-17.
Madras University Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Madras University
Post Name: University Research Fellowship
No. of Vacancies: 54 Post
Educational Qualification: Master Degree
Official Website: unom.ac.in
Madras University Recruitment required eligibility details
University Research Fellowship: 54 Posts
Qualification: Candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale. (ii) Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent thereto.
Salary Details: Rs. 5,000 – 7,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
All fee: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents. Address: The Registrar, University of Madras on or before 17th November 2023.
Steps to Apply for Madras University University Research Fellowship Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ unom.ac.in
- And check for the Madras University Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open University Research Fellowship Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-17) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification Date: 8th November 2023.
Application last date: 17th November 2023.