NHM Assam Jobs advertisement: 345 Epidemiologist/ Entomologist, Laboratory Technician, Data Manager, Specialist, Public Health Personnel posts has been published by National Health Mission, Assam on their official website nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-10.
NHM Assam Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Post Name||Epidemiologist/ Entomologist, Laboratory Technician, Data Manager, Specialist, Public Health Personnel|
|No. of Vacancies||345|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, MBBS, MPH, M.Sc, BCA, B.Sc, IT, Graduate|
|Job Location||Assam, India|
NHM Assam Post Details
Specialist: 10 Posts
Epidemiologist/ Entomologist: 57 Posts
Public Health Personnel: 57 Posts
Laboratory Technician: 154 Posts
Data Manager: 67 Posts
- Specialist: MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Epidemiologist/ Entomologist: Medical Graduate (MBBS) preferably with 2 years experience in Epidemiology/ Public Health. or Medical Graduate (Ayur/ Homoeo) with MPH/ DPH with 2 years of experience in Public Health. or M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 years experience in Public Health. or Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with 2 years experience in Public Health.
- Public Health Personnel: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management from Govt. recognized institute. Computer Proficiency: MS Office. High proficiency in written and spoken English and Assamese. A minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant field or health care will be preferred.
- Laboratory Technician: HSSLC or equivalent with a Diploma/ Certificate in Laboratory Technician from Govt. a government-recognized institute.
- Data Manager: Must have completed Graduation in any discipline and at least One Year’s Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA/ DOEAC ‘O’ Level or equivalent. or BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ DOEAC ‘A’ Level or equivalent. Minimum 1-year experience in a relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Specialist: Rs. 75,000/- Per Month
- Epidemiologist/ Entomologist: Rs. 30000-50000/- Per Month
- Public Health Personnel: Rs. 30,000/- per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- Data Manager: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- Specialist: 43 years
- Epidemiologist/ Entomologist: 43 years
- Public Health Personnel: 43 years
- Laboratory Technician: 43 years
- Data Manager: 43 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website nhm.assam.gov.in on or before 10 October 2023.
Notification date: 22nd September 2023.
Application last date: 10th October 2023.