NIHFW Jobs advertisement: 19 Reader, Accounts Officer, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer posts has been published by the National Institute of Health & Family Welfare on their official website nihfw.org. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-24.
NIHFW Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||National Institute of Health & Family Welfare|
|Post Name||Reader, Accounts Officer, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, 12th|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
NIHFW Post Details
Reader (Education and Training) Non-Medical: 1 Post
Accounts Officer: 2 Posts
Accountant: 3 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 9 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
- Reader (Education and Training) Non-Medical: Good academic record with at least 50% marks in Master’s degree in Education. ii. A doctorate degree in Education or equivalent published in a concerned area from a recognized university/institution.
- Accounts Officer: Check official Notification
- Accountant: Check official Notification
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Govt. of India/States.
- Reader (Education and Training) Non-Medical: As Per Rules
- Accounts Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Per Month
- Accountant: Rs. 35,400 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900-63200/-Per Month
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Reader (Education and Training) Non-Medical: 50 years
- Accounts Officer: 56 years
- Accountant: 56 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18-27 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 30 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for Govt. Servants and employees
Reader (Education & Training) Non-Medical fee: Rs.500/-
Accounts Officer fee: Nil
Accountant fee: Nil
L.D.C fee: Rs. 200/-
Junior Engineer (Civil) – Direct/Staff Nurse/Assistant Research Officer (HG) fee: Rs. 300/-
Junior Engineer (Civil) on Deputation: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written test, Merit, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website nihfw.org on or before 24 October 2023.
interested and Eligible candidates duly filled out applications along with self-attested testimonials. Dy. Director (Admin), The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067 on or before 24th October 2023.
Notification date: 3rd October 2023.
Application last date: 24th October 2023.