NIOH Jobs advertisement: 2 Research Associate, Project Technical Support posts have been published by the National Institute of Occupational Health on their official website nioh.org. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2023-09-05.
NIOH Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Post Name||Research Associate, Project Technical Support|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation, M.V.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, MD, MS, MDS, Ph.D|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
NIOH Post Details
Research Associate: 1 Post
Project Technical Support: 1 Post
- Research Associate: Ph.D./MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after MVSc./M. Pharm/ME/M.Tech with at least 1 research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCl) Journal.
- Project Technical Support: Graduate in (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics) + Three-year experience in relevant subject/field. OR Postgraduate in (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics)
- Research Associate: Rs.47,000/-Per Month
- Project Technical Support: Rs.28,000/-Per Month
- Research Associate: 40 years
- Project Technical Support: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview format with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential certificates at the time of reporting for the Walk-in-Interview. A recent passport-size photograph should also be attached to the application form. Candidates must bring original certificates at the time of the interview. Address: ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad
walk-in-interview Date: 5th September 2023.