NRRI Jobs advertisement: 18 Field Operator, Young Professional, and Graduate Assistant posts have been published by the National Rice Research Institute on their official website icar-nrri.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-10-20.
NRRI Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||National Rice Research Institute|
|Post Name||Field Operator, Young Professional, Graduate Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, B.Sc, 12th, 10th|
|Job Location||Odisha, India|
NRRI Post Details
Young Professional-I: 5 Posts
Graduate Assistant: 1 Post
Field Operator: 12 Posts
- Young Professional-I: Graduate in Agricultural Science (Soil Science, Agronomy / Microbiology / Engineering). OR B.Sc. in Basic Sciences (Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Science / Bioinformatics)
- Graduate Assistant: B.Sc. in Basic Sciences (Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Science / Bioinformatics)
- Field Operator: Matriculation with +2 Vocational / Diploma in Agriculture-related subject. OR Matriculation with two (02) years of working experience in agricultural field work from a reputed organization
- Young Professional-I: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
- Graduate Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- Field Operator: Rs. 18,000/-Per Month
- Young Professional-I: 21-45 years
- Graduate Assistant: 21-55 years
- Field Operator: 18-50 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Interview one recent passport-size photograph, original educational certificates (matriculation onwards) along with a Xerox copy & experience certificate at the time of the interview. Address: ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack.
Walk-in-interview Date: 18th October 2023, 19th October 2023 to 20th October 2023.