NSCL Jobs advertisement: 89 Junior Officer, Management Trainee, and Trainee posts have been published by National Seeds Corporation Limited on their official website indiaseeds.com. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-10.
NSCL Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Officer, Management Trainee, Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||89|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, LLB, B.Sc, Graduation, M.Sc, MBA|
|Job Location||All India|
NSCL Post Details
Junior Officer: 6 Posts
Management Trainee: 17 Posts
Trainee: 66 Posts
- Junior Officer: Professional degree in Law from a recognised U rt*, i, a reputed organisation or witl.r experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable’ The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next be a low post for trvo years having the aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits. along with others
- Management Trainee: B.Sc.(Agri’) plus MBA (Mktg’/Agri.BusinessManagement)f-,llm Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Agri. Business Management oR M.Sc. (A-qi.) told a rccosnizecl university/institutions with minimum 600z* marks. Knowledge of computer (MS Office) is, mandatory BE/B. Tech (CivilEngg.) from recognizedUniversity/Ir-rstitute*itr-‘ of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
- Trainee: Sr.Secondary&equivalentwitlrthreeyearsDiplornairrofficeM with Stenography from Govt. recognized Polytechnic oR Gracluate for. r.r a recognized r-university with a minimum of 600h* marks preferably with certificate course or stenography. Proficiency in computer operation (including MS Office) working knowledge of Hindi language, Office Management, and excellent communication skills is necessary.y. The candidate shall be required to pass Shorthand rest at a speed of g0 wpm in English and co,p,ter. Typing Test at a speed of 30 wpm in English respectively. The Shorlhand rest & corrputer Typing Test shall be of a qualifying nature’ It is mandatory to pass both the tests Shorthand rest and copputer Typing Test to shortlist candidates for preparing the Final Merit List.
- Junior Officer: Rs. 37,224/-Per Month
- Management Trainee: Rs. 58,680/-Per Month
- Trainee: Rs. 23,664/-Per Month
- Junior Officer: 30 years
- Management Trainee: 27 years
- Trainee: 27 years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Process: Computer-Based Test, Document Verification & Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website indiaseeds.com on or before 10 October 2023.
Application last date: 10th October 2023.