Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply for 36 Junior Stenographer Vacancies in Odisha, India location. Odisha High Court Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 36 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Odisha High Court career official website i.e., orissahighcourt.nic.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-16.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Odisha High Court
Post Name: Junior Stenographer
No. of Vacancies: 36 Post
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Official Website: orissahighcourt.nic.in
Odisha High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Junior Stenographer: 36 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Salary Details: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-32 years
5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women
10 years for PWD
15 years for PWD (SC/ST/SEBC)
SC/ST/PWD fee: Nil
All Other fee: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written examination, Skill test
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website orissahighcourt.nic.in on or before 16th November 2023.
Steps to Apply for Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ orissahighcourt.nic.in
- And check for the Odisha High Court Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Stenographer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-16) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification Date: 1st November 2023.
Starting Date: 2nd November 2023.
Application last date: 16th November 2023.