OSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 234 Vital Statistics Assistant Vacancies in Odisha, India location. Odisha Staff Selection Commission Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 234 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the OSSC career official website i.e., ossc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-12-24.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Vital Statistics Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 234 Post
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Official Website: ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Vital Statistics Assistant: 234 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics from the recognized University or its equivalent examination with proficient knowledge in Computer Application as on the closing date of registration of the online application from for the post are eligible to apply.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Age Limit: 21-38 years
5 years for SC/ST/SEBC & Women
10 years for PwD
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Mains Written Examination, Merit list, Computer Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ossc.gov.in on or before 24th December 2023.
Steps to Apply for OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ ossc.gov.in
- And check for the OSSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Vital Statistics Assistant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-12-24) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification date: 18th November 2023.
Starting date: 24th November 2023.
Application last Date: 24th December 2023.