Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024 Apply for 90 Law Clerk and Research Associate Vacancies in Delhi, India location. Supreme Court of India Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 90 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Supreme Court of India career official website i.e., main.sci.gov.in recruitment 2024. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2024-02-15.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024
Organization Name: Supreme Court of India
Post Name: Law Clerk and Research Associate
No. of Vacancies: 90 Post
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree, LLB
Official Website: main.sci.gov.in
Supreme Court of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Law Clerk and Research Associate: 90 Posts
Qualification: The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. (ii) The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerkcum-Research Associate.
Salary Details: Rs. 80000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 20-32 years
Application Fee : R.s 500/-
Payment Mode : Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website main.sci.gov.in on or before 15th February 2024.
Steps to Apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk and Research Associate Jobs 2024
- First, visit the official website @ main.sci.gov.in
- And check for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Law Clerk and Research Associate Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2024-02-15) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification date: 24th January 2024.
Starting Date: 25th January 2024.
Application Last date: 15th February 2024.