UPPSC Jobs advertisement: 84 Homoeopathic Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Assistant Chemist, and Professor posts have been published by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on their official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-26.
UPPSC Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Homoeopathic Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Assistant Chemist, Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||84|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Diploma, LLB|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
UPPSC Post Details
Deputy Director: 1 Post
Assistant Chemist: 2 Posts
Homoeopathic Medical Officer: 54 Posts
Professor: 27 Posts
- Deputy Director: A postgraduate degree in Human Geography or Statistics or Economics or Sociology or Business Management or Industrial Engineering or Public Administration from a University established by law in India or a recognised Institutions; and (b) Five years experience of research work or imparting training in an institution recognized by Government.
- Assistant Chemist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a University established by law in India with at least 50 percent marks in the aggregate and at least two years experience in the related field.
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: A recognized Degree in Homoeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than 5 years according to its syllabus or course or A recognized Diploma in Homoeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than 4 years according to its syllabus or course The applicant should be duly registered with the Homoeopathic Medicine Board, Uttar Pradesh.
- Professor: Postgraduate qualification in homoeopathy with three years of teaching experience in the subject concerned as Associate Professor/ Reader in a Homoeopathic College of degree level. The qualification shall be the one included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Deputy Director: Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/- Per Month
- Assistant Chemist: Rs. 56100-177500/- Per Month
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: Rs. 56100-177500/- Per Month
- Professor: Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month
- Deputy Director: 21-40 years
- Assistant Chemist: 21-40 years
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: 21-40 years
- Professor: 30-50 years
UR/EWS/OBC fee: Rs.105/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen fee: Rs.65/-
PWD fee: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: Selection will be Based on the Examination, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 26th October 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates self-attested photo copies of their all academic/required documents Hard Copy Address: To The Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Prayagraj, U.P. Pin Code-211018 on or before 2nd November 2023.
Notification date: 26th September 2023.
Application Last date: 26th October 2023.
Payment fee Date: 26th October 2023.
Hard Copy Date: 2nd November 2023.