WCD MP Jobs advertisement: 66 Juvenile Justice Board, Child Welfare Committee posts have been published by Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh on their official website mpwcdmis.gov.in. Candidates looking for vacancies can apply Offline application on or before 2023-09-29.
WCD MP Jobs advertisement detail
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Juvenile Justice Board, Child Welfare Committee|
|No. of Vacancies||66|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, LLB|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh India|
WCD MP Post Details
Juvenile Justice Board: 18 Posts
Child Welfare Committee: 48 Posts
- Juvenile Justice Board: A non-official person who has at least 07 years of experience working with children in education, health, or welfare activities or who is a specialist in child psychology will be eligible to be a member of the Juvenile Justice Board. Must be a practicing professional with a degree in child psychology psychiatry sociology or law.
- Child Welfare Committee: A non-official person who has a degree in child psychology psychiatry law social work sociology human health education or human development or Has a degree in special education for children with disabilities and has been actively involved for seven years in health, education or welfare activities related to children or have a degree in psychiatry or sociology or law. OR A practicing person with a degree in social work or sociology human health or education human development or special education for children with disabilities. professional).
- Juvenile Justice Board: As Per the Rules
- Child Welfare Committee: As Per the Rules
- Juvenile Justice Board: 35-65 years
- Child Welfare Committee: 35-65 years
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents. Commissioner Directorate of Women and Child Development, Vijayaraje Vatsalya Bhawan, 28 A, Arera Hills, Bhopal Pin 462011 on or before 29th September 2023.
Notification date: 4th September 2023.
Application Last date: 29th September 2023.